will generate a $1,600 donation.
Thanks to MSC Cruises for their support of The Rams Club!
About This Cruise
MSC Cruises takes you into the heart of some of the most enchanting islands of the Caribbean on a 7-Night cruise aboard a MSC Vessel departing from Miami [Excluding Cuba Itin]. On board, experience the endless elegance and rewarding amenities. Pamper yourself with a one of a kind spa treatment in the MSC Aurea Spa designed exclusively for MSC guests. On every MSC ship, all meals are delightfully authentic. Meals in main dining room and buffet area are included or indulge in one of our specialty restaurants.
Free admission to Nightclub, Fitness Center, Broadway style shows along with a great kids program! With 15 spectacular ships, MSC Cruises has the most ultramodern fleet in the world. This certificate is valid for Inside stateroom "Bella Experience" on select sailings for residents of U.S. and Canada. Select sailings cruise to Eastern or Western Caribbean islands such as Philipsburg, St. Maarten or George Town, Cayman Islands. All taxes and fees are included within your winning bid. Optional services available on board and standard gratuity applies. Ship's Registry: Panama.
From your Cruise Vacation, experience the fascinating islands of the Caribbean on this 7-Night Caribbean journey on a MSC Vessel. From Eastern to Western Caribbean, expect to get lost in the French-inspired beauty of Martinique or discover tranquility while relaxing on the pink sand beaches of Bermuda.
Indulge in the many exciting things to do aboard the stunning MSC Ships:
- Become your very own expert sommelier at a hands-on wine-blending session
- Experience the most authentic Mediterranean cuisine onboard
- Savor delicious Slow Food meat sauces made from fresh tomatoes plucked right from the grove and even extra-virgin olive oil extracted from the finest Taggiasca Olives
- Experience a unique aquatic workout at sea with an AquaCycle class in the infinity pool
- With 80 different spectacular shows on every MSC ship, see for yourself why MSC Cruises has won Best Entertainment at Sea year after year
- Dance the night away at a festive-themed party
- Enjoy warm and friendly service and so much more!
- The New Lego Experience where they can create awesome Lego designs
- A dedicated sports bar designed for kids with a thrilling bowling alley and game day favorites
- A 4D Virtual World arcade and motion ride
- Teens have their very own teen dance disco
- Kids can become a personal chef and learn culinary secrets at a hosted cooking class
- Kids can even learn a new language or even six!
- And so much more!
More highlights of MSC’s state-of-the-art ships include: Stylish bars and lounges, MSC Yacht Club, All-inclusive VIP Club Level, Sparkling 33,000 Swarovski crystal staircase, Vegas Style Casino gaming and more!
MEALS - In the main dining room and buffet area. (Alternate specialty dining available @ additional cost. Reservations made onboard) Note: Alcoholic drinks are NOT included.
KIDS PROGRAM- We also provide an outstanding program of activities and services for children that run from the early morning to the evening, and they’re also entirely free of charge
FITNESS CENTER- You’ll find a state-of-the-art Fitness Center with a panoramic gym aboard. Access to the gym is free of charge.
NIGHTCLUB- There’s no admission charge for any of the nightclubs or discos on our ships.
BROADWAY STYLE SHOWS- All of our evening shows, from music recitals to dramatic performances are free to enjoy - as many times as you wish!
Your exciting itinerary is based on dates selected and will be one of these options:
Miami FL, Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands (U.S.), San Juan, Puerto Rico, Nassau, Bahamas, Miami FL
Miami, Florida, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Nassau, Bahamas, Miami, Florida
Miami FL, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, George Town, Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Mexico, Nassau, Bahamas, Miami, Florida